Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Clinton 3 Table Tennis Tournament

This Thursday night at 8:30 Clinton 3 is hosting a table tennis tournament. There are 16 entrants and 7 star players. The prize is $50 to Walmart and bragging rights. Now, I'm not going to talk about how easily I will win this tournament, that would be arrogant of me. Instead, I am going to talk about how I would spend the $50 at Walmart. One thing is for sure, I am not going to spend it on myself. I will probably spend it on food or accessories for my dorm. I think that stacking up on desirable food items for myself and my two Josh friends would have healthy benefits. I have also contemplated buying Christmas decorations for my room so that we may look festive for the holiday season. I think that a large Christmas tree would look great in our window! Another idea I have for spending this gift card would be on Christmas presents for my family. My cousin Jeff needs his Wartburg shirt for Christmas day, my sister needs some Wartburg apparel, and my brother needs video games. I could save the money for a more appropriate occasion, but that wouldn't be as fun... I have also thought of selling the gift card for $50 cash and taking Josh and Josh out to eat at Applebee's! One thing is for certain, if I don't win this tournament, all of my practicing and nights of little sleep will have been for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment