Friday, December 4, 2009

My Credo

About a week ago I wrote my two page paper about what I believe. A very general paper, but well worth the time and effort I put into it. I especially enjoyed the fact that we got to work with little restrictions, leaving us plenty room for creativity and self reflection. I thought about writing a paper, but that seemed too boring and I didn't know how to get my point across while trying to string together flowing sentences. As I thought about it more I looked closely at what type of person I am. As I thought about that more and more I decided that I am a person of statements, therefore my paper is full of statements of what I believe. Once i began my work it wasn't hard to come up with statements of what I believe. I thought of myself on a religious level and on a secular level, or what I thought incorporates me as a person in everyday life. I tied religion and everyday life together with what I thought was a neat representation of who I am and who I want to be. I looked to my family and the morals that I have been brought up with. I looked to my mentors and their important traits that I believe are virtuous. I thought to my friends, of whom I would give my life for. All of these people I looked to guidance for in my thoughts and in my feelings expressed in my credo paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment